Some of the lists mightn’t seem right, but they’re. The fact here is, it doesn’t matter what kind of customers you have. I don’t want to know the kind of customer you have in your organization.
Each one of us has some sameness loveable characteristics that tend to come in the forefront when we’re in the role of customer. Ummmm….
If you knew, like really knew, these 30 things about your customers, and you take action on it accordingly, you’d gain their trust and even their love. After all, who doesn’t want to be loved despite all our error and embarrassing insecurities? The better you understand your customer the better you serve them.
Here are 30 things your customers wish you knew: about them, about how they see you, and about your relationship.
- I don’t see you to be perfect, but I need to know I can rely on you.
- Telling me what you don’t know makes me trust you.
- A friendly voice on the other side of the phone means more than you can imagine.
- You don’t need to do all that much to be a superhero. Just do exactly what you say you will do.
- My life is really stressful. If you can reduce that stress, you become immensely valuable to me.
- It means a lot when you take the time to thank me for my business or a referral.
- I don’t mind spending the money, as long as I feel I’m getting real value.
- I don’t understand a lot of the messages you send me. Can you make them clearer?
- I want to tell you what would make this relationship better for me. Why don’t you ever ask me?
- My life is very complicated. If you make it easy for me to just buy a simple all-in-one package that I can use without learning anything; I’ll take it and be grateful. (I’ll even pay a premium for it.).
- I want to trust you, but it’s hard for me to trust anyone.
- When I refer my friends and you give them exceptional service that makes me look and feel smart. I love that.
- Once you’ve won my trust and loyalty, the truth is you can screw up once in a while and I will forgive you. If I don’t think you’re taking me for granted, that is.
- I spend an awful lot of time being scared to death.
- A lot of the time, I secretly feel like a lost little kid. I don’t admit it, but I want to be taken care of.
- I’m lousy at admitting I was wrong, but I respect you when you do it.
- I don’t understand how to use your Web site, but I can’t admit that because it would make me feel dumb.
- I get crazy jealous if I think you love another customer more than you love me.
- I don’t have any interest in your excuses. In fact, I usually don’t notice them at all, and if I do, they annoy me.
- I only like to communicate over the phone/Web/mail and I hate when you try to make me communicate with you over the mail/phone/Web.
- I want to buy your product, but I need you to help me justify it to myself.
- I hate salespeople, but I really like to buy things.
- There’s something in my life I’m afraid of losing. If you can make me feel like you’ve protected it for me, my gratitude will be intense and eternal.
- There’s no worse feeling than feeling like I was a fool for trusting you.
- I believe that most of what’s wrong in my life is someone else’s fault. Let me keep that cosy illusion and I’ll believe anything you say.
- What you think you’re good at is not what you’re good at. Ask me, and I’ll tell you what you do better than anyone else
- I like to get little goodies no one else is getting.
- The wealthier I get, the more I like free stuff.
- I want you to do the hard work for me. Even better if I can get all the credit.
- Despite all that, I secretly think I’m a better person than most people. Help me believe that and we’ll be friends forever.
Still counting, heading to 100 things your customer wish you know. Why not subscribe today and go along with the ride to increase your customer’s satisfaction. There is no more crm then this. Subscribe today
We love to hear from you, comment below to hear your list of customers wishes maybe we can add it to our list.